Maple Cabin Fever Festival: History of Adirondack Food Tasting
Come join us for our Maple Cabin Fever Festival! This will explore the History of Adirondack food with 5 tasting stations highlighting the five eras of Adirondack Food: Native American, Pioneer, Cure Cottage, Grand Hotel and Farm-to-Fork.
- Food Tastings from each era
- Cooking demonstrations
- Fifteen 7' Informational Displays
- Enter for the chance to win a FREE online/digital Cooking Class by Chef Cathy
- Explore our 1886 Main Lodge
Special VIP Experience (Limited Tickets)
Come for a special guided tour of our History of Adirondack Food Experience!
Our seasonal feature will be "How was maple used?" in the Pioneer, Cure Cottage, and Grand Hotel Eras with a Farm-to-Fork twist. The VIP Tour will be conducted by an Adirondack "culinary guide" while you taste your way through history!
VIP Experience Includes
- Private VIP tour conducted by an Adirondack "culinary guide."
- 5 eras of Adirondack food tastings.
- Special cooking demonstration by Executive Chef Cathy Hohmeyer, with take-home recipes.
- Automatic entry to win an online/digital cooking class by Chef Cathy Hohmeyer.
Add on the fun!
5:30PM: History of Beer Workshop & Tasting
Taste 6 different beers from around the world while Ernest takes you through a 30 minute History of Beer! $25pp without dinner experience (includes an appetizer), $20pp with Great Camp or History dinners.
6:00PM - 8:00PM: Great Camp Dining Experience
Reserve your table and enjoy one of our signature dining experiences!